Thursday 3 February 2011

Character Profile

My name is Patchy, I was like any other teddy waiting for someone to buy me then one day I was selected out of all the teddies in the shop and was placed in a gift box. Sometime later a girl opened the gift box and was so happy to see me. Everything was going great, until I found myself stuck on a bedroom shelf.

Address: My owner’s bed.

Telephone: Is that what the box shaped thing is that people talk on?

Email: I do not know what that is.

Born: I was made on 2nd June 2010

Gender: Boy

Hobby: I love playing outdoor games with my owner and having tea parties with her other toys.

I like most pop songs, but I do not like it when my owner starts singing along with them.

I like reading books but I do not like it when my owner reads the page faster than I do.

I like watching the television with my owner.

Some times she gets upset and I am there for her when she needs a hug.