Friday 28 January 2011

Research: Animated Characters

Empire: The 50 Best Animated Movie Characters
[Online] Available at:
http://www.empireonline.com/features/50-greatest-animated-characters/
[Accessed 28th January 2011]

This website focuses on the greatest hand-drawn, CG and stop-motioned personalities that are currently available.

Having been introduced to animation at a young age and I still watch them to this today, means that I have seen a lot of animated movies and an assortment of characters so I am familiar with what has already been done and what is available.

This website has a select range of characters that helped me with ideas to develop my own character and its personality which, reminded me of the different appearance, hopes, dreams, fears and wants that are associated with human emotions.